Manchester New Car Dealer is looking for Auto and Diesel Technicians to join our industry leading Service Team!
Fair work dispatch, daily production goals for each technician,customer pay work that was 60 percent of our sales last year,open communication with team members,excellent work/life balance,excellent parts inventory with a 85% fill rate and not afraid to get parts from other resources for same day work completion.
If you are sick of no communication with management,large amount of warranty work and a poor work/life balance,we want to talk to you!
• Perform work outlined on maintenance and repair orders to ensure customer satisfaction
• Diagnose the cause of any malfunction and repair in a timely manner
• Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
• Able to explain mechanical problems and needed repairs to Service Advisors and vehicle owners in a non-technical manner
• Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay in line with rapidly changing technology.
Job Requirements • Ability to diagnose and repair engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, brakes, and AC systems
• Hold a valid driver’s license
• High wages AND 45 day pay guarantee
• Relocation assistance for qualified mechanics
• Extensive factory product training
• Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
• 401k with company match
• Paid Vacation / Flex time Find out all our Dealership can offer you!
Apply today! Bonneville and Son conducts pre-employment drug screenings; must have drivers license with clean driving record.
Location/Region: Manchester, NH (03104)