Business Development - Sales Specialist
We are looking for a motivated and talented candidate to join our team charting our path for continued growth in Infrared optics and related assemblies. Full Time Salaried positon with bonus. Travel 20 to 35% of the time as allowed by customers. Trade shows 3 to 5 times per year.
The successful individual will already have a history of working in the optical community, infrared optical experience preferred. They should be familiar with contracts from prime contractors and able to negotiate multi-year contracts
This role is responsible to evaluates, recommend, and manage proposals for strategic business opportunities and align with the team to drive the action plans and deliver revenue.
- Develop strategic roadmap for sales growth communicating product needs based on customer feedback, and industrial metrics .
- Responsible for sales growth for key accounts and assessment of new opportunities globally.
- Develop and maintain customer relationships to understand the programs and opportunities at accounts.
- Work closely with internal resources, especially engineering, to ensure innovation and practical solutions for our customers.
- Cultivate leads and identify new customers to assess drivers for growth.
- Comprehensive understanding of pipeline of opportunities for revenue, forecasting revenue and sales cycle management to meet the responsibilities on budget and on time
- Effectively use company resources, including the use of our customer relationship management (CRM) system to capture customer activities
- Prepares SWOT analysis of segments and key accounts with revenue history and forecast, and recommendations for increase
- Successful pipeline and opportunity management skills
- Excellent presentation, selling, written and verbal skills
- Demonstrate aptitude in analytics, key performance indicators and problem solving
- Prepare and present capability presentations in support of trade shows and customer visits.
- Ability to travel as needed 25% The role is located at our facility is Keene, NH.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the field of precision optics or thermal cameras
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent industry specific experience
- Exceptional negotiation skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers.
- Ability to operate independently to achieve goals working in a fastpaced dynamic environment requiring creativity and independent judgment.
- Skilled use in Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word, and Teams.
- Knowledge in a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database
Janos Technology Overview
Janos Technology is a leader in Infrared optical components, coating, and related assemblies. We have been in business for over 50 years with a strong dedicated team that innovates to meet our customer’s needs. We offer competitive salary, vacation and sick time, health insurance and 401k. We are a business that reports into Fluke. Janostech.com
Fluke is leading the world in creating software, test tools and technology that will support customers today and in the future. We are a customer-obsessed market leader with a strong reputation for reliability, quality and safety.
A wholly owned subsidiary of Fortive Corporation (www.fortive.com), Fluke is a global corporation headquartered in the greater Seattle area. Driven by the successful Fortive Business System, Fluke offers the passion of a startup with the resources of a Fortune 500 company. We are focused on the growth of our individual employees, teams and the Fluke brand.
Fortive is a provider of essential technologies for connected workflow solutions across a range of attractive end-markets. The company holds leading positions in intelligent operating solutions, precision technologies, and advanced healthcare solutions. Fortive is headquartered in Everett, Washington and employs a team of more than 17,000 research and development, manufacturing, sales, distribution, service and administrative employees in more than 50 countries around the world. With a culture rooted in continuous improvement, the core of our company’s operating model is the Fortive Business System. For more information please visit: www.fortive.com.
We all have a role in building a community where everyone belongs. Where you can speak your mind, be yourself, and feel supported. It’s how we achieve more together — for each other, for our customers, and for the world. https://www.fortive.com/inclusion-diversity
"The company in which you have expressed employment interest is a subsidiary or affiliate of Fortive Corporation. The subsidiary or affiliate is referred to as a Fortive Company. Fortive Corporation and all Fortive Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, and other characteristics protected by law. The "EEO is the Law" poster is available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should call 1-866-272-5573 or e-mail email@example.com to request accommodation."