Janos is currently seeking an Order Processing Specialist to become the newest member of our Customer Support Team located at the Janos Technology Business in Keene, NH.
Responsibilities: The Order Management Specialist will be responsible for taking inbound calls from customers and providing them with Janos’ world-class level of service. This role will also involve entering sales order transactions for our global customers.
- Adhere to department performance goals and quality standards
- Professionally answer inbound calls and emails from customers
- Accurately enter and process sales orders, quotations, and related transactions
- Work cross functionally with sales, accounting, operations, engineering and materials team to solve problems and improve our customer experience
- Be able to work independently, while knowing how/when to handle or escalate critical issues
- Continually maintain awareness of Janos product offerings
- Responsible for creating and improving our work instructions for sales order processing
- Operate under the Fortive’s corporate compliance standards, values, and ethics
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED
- Two to three years of direct customer service experience in a team environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Windows, Word, Outlook, Excel, Sharepoint)
- Able to maintain punctual and consistent attendance; flexibility to stay late on critical month, quarter, and year end commitment dates
- Able to sit in a workstation facing a computer for extended periods of time
Preferred Qualifications and Desired Traits/Skills
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Acute attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task under pressure in a demanding environment
- Experience working with optics or defense customers a plus
- Team player who promotes a positive attitude
Fortive is a provider of essential technologies for connected workflow solutions across a range of attractive end-markets. The company holds leading positions in intelligent operating solutions, precision technologies, and advanced healthcare solutions. Fortive is headquartered in Everett, Washington and employs a team of more than 17,000 research and development, manufacturing, sales, distribution, service and administrative employees in more than 50 countries around the world. With a culture rooted in continuous improvement, the core of our company’s operating model is the Fortive Business System. For more information please visit: www.fortive.com.
We all have a role in building a community where everyone belongs. Where you can speak your mind, be yourself, and feel supported. It’s how we achieve more together — for each other, for our customers, and for the world. https://www.fortive.com/inclusion-diversity
Janos Technology Overview
Janos Technology is a leader in Infrared optical components, coating, and related assemblies. We have been in business for over 50 years with a strong dedicated team that innovates to meet our customer’s needs. We offer competitive salary, vacation and sick time, health insurance and 401k. We are a business that reports into Fluke.
Fluke is leading the world in creating software, test tools and technology that will support customers today and in the future. We are a customer-obsessed market leader with a strong reputation for reliability, quality and safety.
A wholly owned subsidiary of Fortive Corporation (www.fortive.com), Fluke is a global corporation headquartered in the greater Seattle area. Driven by the successful Fortive Business System, Fluke offers the passion of a startup with the resources of a Fortune 500 company. We are focused on the growth of our individual employees, teams and the Fluke brand.
"The company in which you have expressed employment interest is a subsidiary or affiliate of Fortive Corporation. The subsidiary or affiliate is referred to as a Fortive Company. Fortive Corporation and all Fortive Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, and other characteristics protected by law. The "EEO is the Law" poster is available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should call 1-866-272-5573 or e-mail email@example.com to request accommodation."