Due to a recent promotion we are seeking a qualified individual to join our Commerical Lines Processing Team!
This position reviews, enters and amends property and casualty insurance policy information for specific lines of business within a product that is received by agents, policy holders, and other clients using established procedures. Identifies discrepancies and corrects on-line policy information. Processes changes to policies including endorsements, cancellations, reinstatements and additional requests for information. Individual accountability and responsibility for quality and productivity results. Must take ownership for policies, procedures, self-development and team success. This is a non-exempt position paid on an hourly basis and is eligible for overtime pay.
- Post high school education including some type of professional development required
- Associate’s or Bachelor's degree preferred
- Demonstrated stable and progressive work experience
- Property & Casualty insurance experience a plus
- Proven keyboarding skills along with strong organizational, attention to detail, and time management skills a must
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with clients and internal contacts in a professional and courteous manner
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products and database experience desirable
About this company
We take care of our customers better than anyone else.
Serving insurance needs since 1923.
Location/Region: Keene, NH