Franklin Pierce is a private, non-profit, regionally-accredited University where every student has the opportunity to discover their passion and greatest potential. Our residential campus is located on 1,200-acres in Rindge, NH, as well as centers in Manchester, Lebanon, Portsmouth, NH and Goodyear, AZ.
As part of our Communications and Marketing Department, you are responsible for sharing the story of Franklin Pierce University. Our audiences include prospective students, faculty and staff, our alumni, donors, families, local businesses and the general public.
As our Web Content Manager, your role will be to lead the University in web development and messaging, as well as delivering an interactive multi-media experience for our audiences. Essential duties for this position include:
- monitoring our inter- and intranet sites,
- communicating our key branding messages effectively,
- assist with implementing our visual identity,
- work with our vendors and contractors as and when needed,
- and collaborate with our internal constituents.
Experience and Qualifications:
The skills, experience and qualifications that bring to this position include:
- 2-4 years of experience within communications with at least 1-2 years of experience using a CMS,
- a comprehensive understanding of techniques used in web communications and development,
- a strong background in web and digital communications,
- excellent proofreading skills,
- ability to organize complex information and apply design principles to ensure an 'easy to read and navigate' experience for our constituents,
- an ability to work within a team environment, with strong collaborative skills,
- Bachelor's degree in communications, web design or a related field,
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. This position is available for an immediate start date.
To apply, please submit a letter of application, a resume, and contact information for three professional references online.
As an Equal Opportunity employer, Franklin Pierce recognizes the impact of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, backgrounds and perspectives. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy, age, disability gender identity and expression, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law.
About this company
Franklin Pierce University embraces an education that matters: one that achieves academic success through the integration of liberal arts and professional programs. Our community of educators and learners creates an environment that fosters intellectual curiosity and encourages experiential and applied learning. A Franklin Pierce experience enables each student to discover and fulfill his or her own unique potential. We prepare students to become confident, knowledgeable individuals and leaders of conscience.
University Vision Statement
Franklin Pierce University will be celebrated for providing distinctive educational opportunities that intentionally connect academic majors and programs to meaningful career options through the integration of our liberal arts heritage and excellence in undergraduate and graduate education. Our alumni will be well-prepared for the professional, personal and social demands of the 21st century and will continue to be ethical leaders and catalysts for positive change within and beyond their communities.