Faith’s Automotive Group is looking for a qualified experienced candidate for an Assistant Office Manager position. This is an incredible opportunity for the right candidate. The candidate must have at least 2+ years of Automotive office experience. Only qualified candidates will be considered.
- Assist Controller with the day to day functions within the dealership accounting office and manage accounting office staff in multiple locations.
- Maintain internal controls to ensure compliance with company policies and safeguard dealership assets.
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Reconcile schedules on a regular basis.
- Keep Controller informed of any key issues relating to the financial activities and accounting staff
- Working closely with the Controller in preparing month end, quarterly, and year-end documents and reconciliations.
- Respond to inquiries from the Controller and upper management on a wide range of financial results, special reporting requests, etc.
- Provide accounting support to management team.
- Possess excellent analytical ability.
- Maintain a professional appearance and atmosphere in the office.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with office staff and department managers.
- Competitive Pay.
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Disability, Life, Accident, Paid Vacation & Holidays.
- 2+ years of Automotive Accounting experience is required.
Location/Region: Brattleboro, VT (05301)