The College of Health and Natural Sciences Administrative Assistant provides support for the Dean, faculty, staff, and students of the College. This position is an integral part of the efficient and effective running of the science and math programs on the Rindge campus. Responsible for a wide variety of administrative duties, program events, and communications, this position requires both experience and enthusiasm to maintain a collegial and supportive working environment.
Education and Qualifications:
In this position, your skills and abilities should include:
- Previous office working experience of two to three years is preferred.
- Good administrative, clerical, organizational and communication skills are expected.
- A focus on customer service is very important, as is the commitment to assisting our students and faculty in a personable and professional manner.
- Have a thorough working knowledge of all Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Previous experience working with databases is strongly preferred.
Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled. The anticipated start date for this position will be November 18, 2019.
About this company
Franklin Pierce University embraces an education that matters: one that achieves academic success through the integration of liberal arts and professional programs. Our community of educators and learners creates an environment that fosters intellectual curiosity and encourages experiential and applied learning. A Franklin Pierce experience enables each student to discover and fulfill his or her own unique potential. We prepare students to become confident, knowledgeable individuals and leaders of conscience.
University Vision Statement
Franklin Pierce University will be celebrated for providing distinctive educational opportunities that intentionally connect academic majors and programs to meaningful career options through the integration of our liberal arts heritage and excellence in undergraduate and graduate education. Our alumni will be well-prepared for the professional, personal and social demands of the 21st century and will continue to be ethical leaders and catalysts for positive change within and beyond their communities.